Check out our Top 5 November Family Fun Picks happening in and around the Upstate
1. “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” becomes a real-life event as the series’ author Jeff Kinney brings his The Big Shot Drive-Thru Tour to Barnes & Noble – The Shops at Greenridge starting at 5 p.m. Nov. 1. This is a ticketed event. Tickets and details, including health policies, are available at jeffkinneybngreenvillesc.eventbrite.com.
2. Sister Act JR. is presented by Mauldin Youth Theatre Nov. 5 – 14 at the Mauldin Cultural Center. Based on the movie and the Broadway musical, the music, the dancing and the uplifting story will launch your holiday season. Visit mauldinculturalcenter.org.
3. Start the holiday season is a grand way as Christmas at Biltmore and Candlelight Christmas Evenings begin Nov. 5 at Biltmore Estate. Van Gogh Alive also opens Nov. 5 at Biltmore Estate. The multi-sensory experience continues through March 5, 2022. For tickets and up-to-date health and safety policies, visit biltmore.com.
4. The Polar Express Train Ride brings the classic story to life beginning Nov. 12 and continuing through Jan. 1 at Great Smoky Mountains Railroad. Tickets and details are available at gsmr.com/events/polar-express.
5. “Annie” is presented Nov. 26 – Dec. 19 at South Carolina Children’s Theatre. This classic, Tony Award-winning musical shows the power of optimism, with songs that kids won’t soon forget. For tickets and safety policies, visit scchildrenstheatre.org.