5 moms to follow on Instagram
I love Instagram. It gives you a small peek into the lives of others, without the not-so-fun politics and opinions that are often present on Facebook. It can provide a little inspiration for home decorating or fashion and is just plain fun! Here are five moms you might want to follow on the social media app.
• One of Greenville’s most stylish moms, Ashley Bickerstaff, owner of Style Envy, has an eye for fashion and home decor but peppers in funny posts that give you a glimpse into her personality. You can find her at ambick_styleenvy.
• If you love crafting with the kids, you will love Red Ted Art. Maggy Woodley constantly posts creative and fun projects to do with your kids. Follow Maggy at redtedart.
• Looking for fitness inspiration? Greenville mom Jenna Kochenauer photographs the every day decisions that lead to increased fitness. Find her at notsofit_girl.
• Find answers to that nightly question — what’s for dinner? Megan from Mama Makes Food offers healthy vegan and Paleo options for every night of the week. Find her at mamamakesfood.
• If you need a break from picture perfect, you’ll love the Real Moms of Instagram. Sick of looking at perfect lives? The real moms chronicle the everyday, hilarious and frustrating moments of parenting. Find them at the.real.moms.of.instagram.