Kid’s craft:Glow-in-the-dark Stick Figure
Glow-in-the-dark Stick Figure
Are you still trying to figure out what costume to wear for Halloween? There are only a few more days before the big night, but have no fear, this costume is so simple and only takes a few minutes to create.
The best part about this project is that it can be made for any age. You can make one for every member of your family and really wow your friends and neighbors. Plus, if you are really creative or artistic, you can easily turn this from a stick figure to a skeleton by painting bones instead of lines and add glow-in-the-dark face paint.
- Black sweatpants and hooded sweatshirt
- Glow in the dark dimensional fabric paint
- White chalk
Wash and dry according to instructions before beginning.
- Lay sweatshirt and pants flat on surface, then mark arms, legs and body with ruler and chalk pencil.
- Paint over chalk and around edge of hood using a thick bead of paint. Let dry according to directions.
- For greatest effect, be sure your costume gets a lot of light to activate glow-in-the-dark paint.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/upstateparentsc/