Father’s Day kids craft: Make a tie-shaped card
What is more iconic for Father’s Day than a tie? I’m sure Dad probably has a few from years past that he just leaves in the closet, but not this year.
As Father’s Day approaches keep the kids busy and creative while making Dad a tie that he will want to show off.
This is a simple project that only looks expensive and time consuming. With a few strategic cuts you have a custom-made greeting card that the kids will have fun personalizing for their favorite guy. Write a special message to let him know just how much he means to you.
- Cardstock (8 ½ x 11 inch)
- Markers, crayons, stickers, colored pencils for decoration
- Fold cardstock in half lengthwise.
- Cut a triangle on each side approximately 3 inches from the top and bottom corners at an angle.
- Decorate the front and write a message on the inside.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/upstateparentsc/ Your resource for more crafts, recipes and things to do to keep kids busy and healthy this summer.