Christmas parades in Anderson and Upstate for 2017
Schedule your Christmas and holiday parades for 2017 with this guide.
If you have an event to add to the calendar, let us know at email@example.com
Parades and events
- World Famous Denver Two-Lap Christmas Parade
- Dec. 17, lineup starts at 2 p.m., parade at 3 p.m.
- It's a Wonderful Life Radio Play
- Dec. 1 to Dec. 17; Market Theatre Company presenting on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- For tickets and more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/311036659375802/
- Holiday Market
- Anderson County Farmer's Market every Saturday at 10 a.m. until Christmas
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 101 S. Main Street in Anderson
- Christmas in Olde Pendleton
- Dec. 9 to Dec. 20
- Ashtabula and Woodburn historic homes will be decorated in 1800s finery; admission ($12.50 for one house or $20 for two) and other details at http://discoversouthcarolina.com/products/26215
- Stories with Santa
- Dec. 12 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- At Anderson County Library (300 N. McDuffie St., Anderson)
- Holiday Ice in Carolina Wren Park
- Anderson Lights of Hope, 520 Woodcrest Drive, Anderson.
- Nov. 23 to Dec. 30 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. each night.
- Drive-through 2.4 miles of lights with a Santa's Village and live entertainment
- $10 per car, http://www.andersonlightsofhope.org/
- Upstate Holiday Light Show at Greenville-Pickens Speedway.
- Nov. 23 to Dec. 31 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. each night.
- Includes an ice rink, petting zoo and Santa Land
- $20 per car, UpstateHolidayLights.com 864-295-5764
Read or Share this story: https://www.independentmail.com/story/news/2017/11/29/christmas-parades-anderson-and-upstate-2017/905253001/